- Seals protect against heat and leaks
- Connecting rods are honed to ensure uniformity
- Chrome plated valve stems resist scuffing and heat for greater durability
- Every engine is 100% simulation tested very thoroughly by skilled technicians
- Graphite coated hypereutectic pistons resist scuffing and damage to heat much better than factory aluminum pistons
At S4CP® Engines and Transmissions all machining, assembly, and dynamometer testing is performed in house. Don’t be fooled by online engine builders that are just parts assemblers. Tri Star controls all aspects of engine building, completely equipped state of the art machining facility handles everything from cylinder block CNC’ing to crankshaft balancing. When the job is complete all complete assemblies are dyno tested, not just run on a run in stand.
Mention adforest.scriptsbundle.com when calling seller to get a good deal